a bit of Friday and Saturday

A cross country race . . .


And then on the the fair grounds for Disney Frozen on Ice with my daughter  . . .













Up the next morning for game day parking at home and at church, a soccer game for my daughter (I had to miss), and a bit of a break while listening to the game--enough to finish up this pillow . . .


I didn't even get to finish turning out the corners before we jumped in the car. The pillow got to watch the game (my son is the defender in the back, not the one with the ball) . . .


That pillow didn't cheer quite loud enough. After a big dinner we all went to bed early, waking up this morning to the sound of a down pour. And that was the answer to my daughter's bedtime prayers--her afternoon soccer game was cancelled. Thankful for one thing we could mark off of the Sunday list!

Comments