mom birthdays

The past two weekends we got to spend time with our extended family celebrating the birthdays of my mother-in-law and mom.

The weather was cool for my mother-in-law's birthday, so in between World Cup matches, we spent some art time outside.








Baron just sniffed around. Maybe we should have put paint on his nose like they do with some of the animals at the zoo--and don't tell my children I said that or they will try it!

The next weekend, my mom asked for a 4th of July cookout. We also watched World Cup matches that day, and this:
I couldn't really watch it. That whole dunking the hot dogs in water and the grimaces on their faces was a bit much. 
I didn't eat a hot dog at our cookout either.

birthday cake and homemade ice cream

resting a full belly


At least he has moved past the "hide your face" mode and just makes funny faces.

We have about one more month, and then two more birthdays, my dad and my daughter. They kinda get to share, so it looks like my dad might get a birthday party at Skate Land!

Comments