PowWow quilt for a little papoose

I finally finished the quilt I had been working on for the past couple of weeks. I had a slight slow down (and meltdown) on Valentine's Day when I sat down to finish the quilting and found this:


Apparently I left my scissors out. Thankfully, she stopped right before she cut into a quilt block. I was able to remove and replace that border strip. I had already quilted half of it so it was a pain, but at least it was repairable. I had to do a small repair job on the backing.

And ta-da, the finished quilt:




I LOVE this backing fabric. It is one of the first fabrics I bought as I started gearing up to try to make quilts. I even bought it at my local quilt shop, which is unfortunately no longer there. They decided to sell online only. I still have about a half yard of it left.

the repair


The quilt is for sale here, along with a few others. I did reduce the price a little because of the cut. As always, if you are local and see one you want to buy, email me and we will work out how to skip the shipping.



Comments